Monday, February 7, 2011

The D90 Saga Begins
























Well it's been a while since I've tried my hand at the blogging world, but I've found new reason to give it another go.

I recently tapped in to my photography interests, and upgraded from my old Nikon "F" film SLR to a nice & shiny Nikon D90 DSLR.  I purchased the camera around the middle of January, and I've been very pleased with it since.  I'm still learning all the gadgets and gizmo's this puppy has to offer, but I thought this would be a good time to spruce up my blog, and share some of the photos I take along the way.  I'm hoping to notice an improvement throughout my photos as time goes on...but only time will tell!!!


Here's a shot of some of my old gear which was donated to me from my dear ole' Dad several years ago.  He's the one who sparked my interests in photography several years ago...and it's stuck with me ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment