Saturday, July 9, 2011

Transcending the Universe

Nikon D90, F: 98mm, S: 1/20, A: F/36, ISO: 200

Back in April, when spring was beginning to show its colors, our neighbor’s magnolia tree was in full bloom.  It seems every spring I can’t get enough of any blooming beauty, and this tree was no exception. This was a perfect day to grab some interesting shots, as the moon was in full view against the blue sky and the magnolia tree added great color to the scene.  As I lied on the ground to get some of these shots, I thought it was a cool blend of connecting the ground, air (within Earth's ozone layer) and outer-space…I guess this is my way of TRANSCENDING THE UNIVERSE (said in a bold, all knowing voice)!

Nikon D90, F: 105mm, S: 1/640, A: F/5.6, ISO: 200

Nikon D90, F: 105mm, S: 1/640, A: F/5.6, ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment